1. Download SafariClip
- After purchasing SafariClip, you'll receive an email from us with the application attached.
- Save the application to your desktop and open it.
2. Open SafariClip from your Desktop
- Double-click on the application to open it.
- You may see various prompts requiring you to grant permissions or allow access to the SafariClip app. If so, grant the permissions.
- Note: The entire SafariClip app runs locally on your computer. At NO point do we ever have access to any of your data.
3. Set your desired Keyboard Shortcut for NotionClip
- On your mac, go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Services.
- At the bottom of the list, you'll see NotionClip for Safari.
- Click on "none" and type ANY keyboard shortcut you wish to trigger NotionClip.
4. Make sure you have the following settings enabled
- Google Chrome and Notion's Web Clipper for Chrome are both downloaded on your Mac.
- In Chrome's Settings (you can get there by typing cmd + , ), make sure "Open the New Tab page" is checked as your default action on startup.
- In Chrome's Extension Shortcut Manager (Settings > Extensions > Keyboard shortcuts menu (via menu in the upper left corner), ensure Notion's Web Clipper for Chrome is active and set to the default Keyboard Shortcut, shift + cmd + k.
That's it! Happy Clipping!
If you are experiencing any issues or have additional questions about NotionClip, please reach out at any time!